Kit list for camps
Young People are encouraged to pack their own bags when going to camp. The following kit lists provide a good starting point.
Where to get your kit?
While much of the kit can be obtained from online stores there is still no substitute for actually going to a shop and trying it on to ensure fit and comfort. Local stores that are good are:
- The Cambridge Scout Shop (Perne Road, open Monday and Wednesday 6.45-8.30pm)
- Cotswolds (Bridge Street) – take something to prove you are a scout to get a discount!
- Open Air (Green Street) – policy on scout discount seems to vary depending on who is serving. Always worth asking 🙂
- Decathlon Cambridge (Grafton Centre)
- Nationally Blacks is always worth looking in although the local branch has long since closed.